I loves little garden dudes. So I’ve been sketching them. Not like technical illustrations – STUPID illustrations. You won’t find these in the Natural History Museum library. Although, saying that, the butterfly is a Holly Blue (Celastrina argiolus)
- Follow Stupidmonsters on WordPress.com
- Was mega excited to find an original Otto Soglow book in Wigtown. Genuine genius.
- Reading the most amazing book about the universe from 1930, where so far the planets are fragments of the sun, gravitationally ejected by a passing star! Also, galaxies haven’t been discovered therefore stars are just single entities floating alone through the vast universe.
- Stan doesn’t like the new trick I’m trying to teach him :(
- This idiot keeps sitting on my head.
- Finding out if I’m really a trot. Not sure if I’ll make it past the first couple of pages…
- Abbey Wood Flora Bad Dog Beanomax Bumble Billy Burp the Caveman clouds Comical Animal Derek Play Derek the Sheep dinosaurs Ellen Lindner Family History Festivals Garden dudes Interviews Jim Medway knitting Me elsewhere Nat Geo Kids photos Sarah McIntyre Sketches Small Press TBK Magazine Teenytinysaurs The Phoenix Tree Stumps Tumblr Uncategorized Vern and Lettuce