- Follow Stupidmonsters on WordPress.com
- Reading the most amazing book about the universe from 1930, where so far the planets are fragments of the sun, gravitationally ejected by a passing star! Also, galaxies haven’t been discovered therefore stars are just single entities floating alone through the vast universe.
- Stan doesn’t like the new trick I’m trying to teach him :(
- This idiot keeps sitting on my head.
- Finding out if I’m really a trot. Not sure if I’ll make it past the first couple of pages…
- Abbey Wood Flora Bad Dog Beanomax Bumble Billy Burp the Caveman clouds Comical Animal Derek Play Derek the Sheep dinosaurs Ellen Lindner Family History Festivals Garden dudes Interviews Jim Medway knitting Me elsewhere Nat Geo Kids photos Sarah McIntyre Sketches Small Press TBK Magazine Teenytinysaurs The Phoenix Tree Stumps Tumblr Uncategorized Vern and Lettuce
Category Archives: Ellen Lindner
Yep, I’ll be at Thought Bubble this weekend (19/20th November), which looks like being a real humdinger. Two massive halls crammed with a billion cartoonists (count ’em). I’ll be at Table F in Saviles Hall, alongside the marvellous Douglas Noble. … Continue reading